MINIEL – Small extraction arms with joints
Extraction arms for dust, fumes and oil and emulsion mists
MINIEL are small extraction arms (diameter 80-150mm and lenght up to 1100mm) with 3 joints. These are ideal for fumes and dust extraction, odor filtration and oil and emulsion mists. Applications on machine tools.
Areas of applications for: MINIEL – Extraction arms with joints
- Extraction of fumes, odors, vapors, gases, dusts, mists and other air pollutants at the source
- All applications where it is necessary to extract the polluted air at the point where it is produced, to avoid it reaches the respiratory system of the user
- Open machine tool where is necessary to bring the extraction near the tool (turning, milling, drilling, etc.).
- Manual workings with tools on bench and working of glueing on bench
Features of: MINIEL – Extraction arms with joints
- Available in diameters: 80 mm – 100 mm – 120 mm – 150 mm
- Available with flexible hoses with different characteristics (hose not included in the standard supply)
- Structure in painted iron with 3 joints with friction
- Coupling system to table or wall