VDI – Axial fans
Ducted axial fans for high air flow rates
VDI axial fans are suitable for high air flow rates and low pressures.
Ventilation and conditioning in naval and mining applications, evaporative towers, heat exchangers, cooling of electric and refrigerating equipments.
Versions with impeller with in die-cast aluminum blades and explosion proof versions (Atex).
Areas of applications for VDI – Axial fans
- Suitable when large air capacities with relatively low pressures are required in duct mounted applications
- Ventilation and conditioning in naval and mining applications, evaporative towers, heat exchangers, cooling of electric and refrigerating equipments, etc.
Features for VDI – Axial fans
- This line consists of 13 sizes with impeller diameter from 310 up to 1250 mm
- Line characterised by the extreme sturdiness of construction, thanks to the flanges directly bended on the casing, and the thickness of the materials
- Variety of versions and models allows the solution of most of the problems of ventilation
- Impeller consists of a strong hub, in die-cast aluminum alloy for the fixing of the blades
- Available in different materials suitable for heavy duties
- Casing in steel sheet protected with epoxy painting
- Fixing flanges according to UNI-ISO 6580/EUROVENT 1-2 standards
- Impeller with high efficiency airfoil blades in plastic material or in die-cast aluminum alloy, hub in die-cast aluminum alloy
- Balancing according to UNI ISO 1940
- Asynchronous electric motor, protection IP 55, class F insulated, form B3, service S1 construction according to the IEC/EEC (UNEL-MEC) standard
- Arrangement 4 (impeller directly coupled to motor shaft)
- Versions with impeller with in die-cast aluminum blades
- Explosion proof versions (Atex)
Optionals for VDI axial fans
Flat protection grid (conic)
Outer terminal box