VDL-VDV – Axial fans
Ring mounted industrial axial fans
VDL-VDV axial fans are characterized by the extreme sturdiness due to the strengthen construction of the casing manufactured with thickness higher than the standard plate fans, and maximum silent.
VDL-VDV fans consists of 13 sizes with impeller diameter from 300 up to 1250 mm.
They are ideal in applications for ventilation of industrial buildings, car parks, stock farms, cooling
of electric and refrigerating equipments.
VDL model is only axial fan.
VDV model add tamponage with galvanized iron sheet and grid with gravity wings.
VDV/LEX model add tamponage Lexan and grid with gravity wings.
Areas of applications for VDL-VDV – Axial fans
- Ideal when large air capacities are required; in applications for wall, panel or duct fixing
- Ventilation of industrial buildings, car parks, stock farms, cooling of electric and refrigerating equipments
Features of VDL-VDV – Axial fans
- This line consists of 13 sizes with impeller diameter from 300 up to 1250 mm
- Line is characterized by the extreme sturdiness due to the strengthen construction of the casing manufactured with thickness higher than the standard plate fans
- Maximum silent and efficiencies normally obtained only in axial fanwith bell mouth, guaranteed by the wide round shaped cones directly drawn on the casing
- Construction together with RA impeller allows getting the 100% reversibility of the airflow
- Ring casing, with wide round shaped nozzle, in epoxy painted steel sheet
- Motor side protection grid, manufactured according to UNI EN 294, and protected against the atmospheric agents
- Impeller with high efficiency airfoil blades, in plastic material or in diecast aluminum alloy; hub is in die-cast aluminum alloy
- Balancing according to UNI ISO 1940
- Variable pitch angle in still position
- Electric motor, protection IP 55, class F insulated, service S1, construction according to IEC/EEC (UNEL-MEC)
- Arrangement 4 (impeller directly coupled to motor shaft)
- Versions with casing with one or two round shaped nozzles
Technical specifications for: VDL-VDV fans
Conveyed air: clean, not abrasive
Temperature of conveyed air: -20°C / +50°C
Voltage: 400V-3Ph, 230V-1Ph, 50Hz
Air flow from motor to impeller