VDQ – Plate mounted axial fans
Axial fans for wall or panel fixing, suitable for high air flow with low pressures
VDQ are axial fans for wall or panel fixing, suitable for high air flow with low pressures in commercial and industrial buildings.
Sizes with impeller diameter from 250 up to 700 mm.
Characterized by versatility and competitive prices.
Available in Atex (explosion proof versions) and with die-cast aluminum blades.
Areas of applications for: VDQ – Plate mounted axial fans
- Designed for installations requiring large capacities with low pressures, in applications for wall or panel fixing
- Ventilation of commercial and industrial buildings, car parks, stock farms
- Cooling of electric and refrigerating equipments
Features for: VDQ – Plate mounted axial fans
- This line consists of 9 sizes with impeller diameter from 250 up to 700 mm
- Characterized by versatility and competitive prices
- Impeller is composed of a sturdy hub in die-cast aluminum alloy and blades moulded in different materials
- Motor is manufactured according to IEC standards, guarantying reliability and a long term economic recovery of the fan
- Supporting frame with wide shaped inlet in corrosion proof material or protected against the atmospheric agents
- Motor support and safety grid, in steel rod manufactured in accordance with UNI EN 294
- Impeller with high efficiency airfoil blades in plastic material and hub in die cast aluminum alloy
- Balancing according to UNI ISO 1940. Asynchronous electric motor three or single phase, protection IP 55, class F insulated, service S1, form B5, construction according to IEC / EEC (UNELMEC) standards
- Arrangement 5 (impeller directly coupled to motor shaft)
- Versions without motor side grid
- Versions with die-cast aluminum blades
- Explosion proof versions
Impeller side protection grid